U-Haul Customer Service Agent
Avoid traffic jams and work in a comfortable environment – work from home for U-Haul.
Help us by making a difference and enriching our customer’s experience during stressful moving times. With over 16,000 locations around the nation, we are looking for exciting, self-motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Agents to assist our customers with rental equipment issues.
Enjoy working from the comfort of your home office! No selling required!
This job might be for you if:
• You enjoy helping people during stressful times
• You thrive in a fast paced virtual environment with a focus on quality and attention to detail
• You are enthusiastic and empathetic and love creating an enjoyable experience
• You live for a challenge, are goal oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and easily navigate between multiple screens
• You communicate efficiently through Instant Messenger
• You can work independently delivering practical solutions and you thrive in a collaborative team environment
• You have the perfect home-office free of distractions and background noise
• You like U.S. geography and finding different locations on the map
• You are willing to commit to our successful 4 week remote training
Join our team today and embark on your home career with ample room for growth and exciting opportunities!
This is a moonlighter position, must be available to work at least 32 + hours a week. Ideal candidates will have an open availability (32 hour availability does not mean you will work 32 hours a week).
• Experience in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigational skills is preferred
• At least 6 months of customer service experience is preferred
• Must be motivated with strong work ethic
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
Work at home positions require a quiet, private work area. Team members working from home must also supply and maintain a USB headset, broadband/high speed Internet and a PC or laptop. The Company does not supply or maintain these items. No separate phone line is required. Wi-Fi or wireless Internet service is not allowed. Internet speed and PC or laptop must meet minimum requirements. Please speak to a recruiter for details regarding all work from home technical requirements.
The competition for this role is fierce, 100% commitment during training is required for a successful career with U-Haul.
• Paid 4 week training from home
Work Environment: This is a work at home position.
Work Status: Moonlighter
Hours Needed: (may change based on business needs)
Sun – 7am to 5pm
Mon – 6am to 6pm
Tue – 6am to 6pm
Wed – 6am to 6pm
Thu – 6am to 6pm
Fri – 8am to 6pm
Sat – 6am to 6pm
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.uhaul.com/job_detail.aspx?aval_job_id=162331 →