Work From Home – Enterprise Customer Service Representative
Are you searching for an outstanding opportunity with an established, reputable company and industry leader? One which offers a positive work environment, a great work/life balance and that rewards hard work for exceeding the expectations of our customers? If so, then consider a career with the Enterprise Holdings Call Center!
Enterprise Holdings is the parent company of multi-billion dollar brands Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental. We are looking to add outgoing, customer-minded experts, who can utilize effective problem-solving techniques to best address our customers’ needs. Our representatives answer general inquiries, research reservations and resolve a variety of customer concerns or complaints related to rentals, all while providing the highest level of service for which we’re known!
Customer service is our way of life! Our goal is to exceed every customer’s expectations and that starts with our people. One customer. One call. One delivered promise at a time. That means our ideal representatives are able to listen and communicate effectively with a wide range of callers; think through potential solutions; empathize with our customers and efficiently input detailed information into appropriate systems to ensure our customers receive the attention and service they expect.
Schedule Requirements: To best serve the needs of our customers, our Customer Service team is available 6:30am-midnight CST. Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Schedules include working weekends and do not rotate week-to-week. All schedules are full-time and require working 40 hours a week.
- Handling incoming calls efficiently resolving a variety of basic customer service inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service to customers
- Utilize problem-solving skills to efficiently answer customer requests
- Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
- Handle multiple tasks (i.e., talking with customers while accessing information in a computer)
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
- Adapt to need of individual callers
- Accept repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the company
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must currently live in the state of Tennessee
- Must currently live in the Memphis metro area
- One year of customer service experience required
- Must meet at least one of the following qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a call center environment
- Previous experience working from home
- Previous experience working in a position with minimum performance goals
- Basic computer navigation skills and ability to toggle between different computer screens and programs
- Have permanent residence with a defined working space that is clean, ventilated and quiet
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training for 5 weeks M-F, from 9-5:30pm CST
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Ability to take any shift, Sunday through Saturday, from 6:30am to Midnight Central Time zone
- Must be available to work both weekend days (Saturday & Sunday), 40 hours/week
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication both verbal and written; a good telephone voice, proper English usage, and the ability to “project” oneself over the phone are necessary
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
- Knowledge and understanding of company’s principles, policies, procedures and standards
- Ability to apply experience based knowledge and leadership skills toward organizational goals
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring little direct supervision
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to make decisions toward the objective of satisfying all brands
- Problem solving skills required
- Ability to work with difficult customers in difficult situations
- Computer or PC (no Mac)
- Compatible OS Versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10
- Computer USB Headset with microphone
- Modem and router
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable
- High speed Internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi “air cards” is prohibited
*You will be shipped a headset and key fob to the address provided on your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
*Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment, ensuring there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
*Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements.
Job ID: 252605
To apply for this job please visit careers.enterprise.com.