Integrity Temp to Hire Warehouse Jobs
WebsiteIntegrity Staffing Solutions
Integrity Staffing Solutions is looking for smart, reliable and hardworking associates for warehouse jobs at the Radial fulfillment center in Memphis, TN.
About Integrity Staffing Solutions
We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity. Engine of the new economy.
6685 Quince Road, #124
Memphis, TN 38119
For directions from your location to our Opportunity Center, please click here
Up to $10.35 per hour. As an employee of Integrity Staffing Solutions you may also be eligible for medical and dental benefits.
Shift schedules vary and you may be required to work 40+ hours per week. Shift scheduling options might include part time shifts, day shifts and night shifts and may change without notice.
Integrity Staffing places qualified candidates to work on assignments at Radial Warehouses on a temporary basis. Assignments vary in length. There is no guarantee to the length of the assignment. Length of employment is based on client’s business needs which can change.
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for one or more function to include accurate receiving, picking, packing, shipping and return of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. The Warehouse Worker is responsible for operating the pallet jack for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting merchandise.
All driver positions at Radial require prior height intensive PIT experience. Applicants for driver positions should be prepared to have experience operating an order picker up to 40 feet in the air.
1. Accurate picking and packing of product using Voice Directed Picking (VDP) to fill customer orders.
2. Replenishment of product in loose pick locations.
3. Quality control to ensure accuracy of customer orders.
4. Picking, packing and processing of priority/rush customer orders.
5. Unloading cases from conveyor lines and sorting by dock locations (based on carrier and destination).
6. Building and wrapping pallets to ensure intact shipments to customers.
7. Loading trucks both by hand and using equipment.
8. Filling void in cartons.
9. Sorting cases for international shipment; ensuring quality assurance; meeting guidelines for international shipping.
10. Full case order picking for replenishment, customer orders and packaging components.
11. Put away all cartons and palletized product received on a daily basis.
12. Maintain accuracy of bulk locations by performing daily cycle counts of all pallets received the previous day.
13. Assembly of kits and samples according to guidelines.
14. Sorting materials for combo/shrink pack orders as well as running them through a shrink-wrap machine.
15. Accurate and timely processing of state adoption orders.
16. Stamping textbooks to complete donations.
17. Opening boxes and loading the conveyor lines with returned product.
18. Keying returns into IMDS (warehouse management system) to ensure accurate and timely return to stock and credits to customers.
19. Removing trash from conveyor lines.
20. Loading single books into carousel stocking operation locations to build full cartons.
21. Re-boxing full cartons from carousel to be placed back into stock.
1. Experience with and ability to operate the electric pallet jack.
2. Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred.
3. Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
4. Strong attention to detail and quality.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Customer service driven
7. Strong team player
With or without accommodation:
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds regularly and 60 pounds on occasion.
Work is performed in a general warehouse environment on a concrete surface with adequate lighting. Temperatures can be very hot during the summer months and very cold during the winter months. Workspace can be very dusty and occasionally noisy due to traffic of motorized vehicles operating.
HOW TO APPLY
We are currently hiring for jobs at Radial!
To apply for one of our Radial jobs offered by Integrity Staffing Solutions, please apply on line and follow the directions for next steps.
Please bring identification to establish your right to work in the US. An example would be a driver’s license or state ID along with a social security card. If you would like to see a listing of acceptable identification, please click here
As an equal opportunity employer, Integrity Staffing Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may click here to be assisted by one of our representatives.
Temp to Hire Warehouse Jobs – Up to $10.35/hr
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.integritystaffing.com/job/Memphis-Warehouse-Jobs-Memphis-TN-Up-to-10-35-hr-TN-38119/12000/ →